Flutter SDK is an open-source mobile app SDK created by Google. Flutter SDK allows you to build an app using a single codebase that can be compiled to both Android and IOS. It is also used to build applications for Google Fuchsia OS.
You write your Flutter applications using a programming language called Dart. Unlike other solutions which uses a bridge, your Dart code gets compiled to machine code. This gives you the advantage of having native performance for your app.
Here is a growing list of Flutter resources I have found online. I hope these will help you get started and also improve your Flutter skills.
- Flutter Layout Basics - Get the basics of Row and Column widgets
- Write Your First App Part 1 and Part 2
- Building Beautiful UIs with Flutter
- And more Flutter codelabs
Flutter SDK Video Tutorials
Flutter SDK Tutorials
Flutter SDK Tools
- How to do this in Flutter?
- Flutter Icon - Convert your SVG icons to Icon fonts (complete with Flutter code)
- Flutter Studio - Online drag and drop tool to build Flutter UI